- Does the cookbook come in hardcopy format?
- The cookbook is currently only available in PDF format which allows for several advantages including free shipping with instant delivery as well as links within the document to free tools and resources that wouldn't be available in hardcopy format. As a result most people simply print out the recipes they want to keep on hand. We are working on a printed version of the cookbook for a limited released later this year.
- How do I know if I need to go on the yeast diet?
- If you have ever been exposed to chemotherapy or if you have used antibiotics or birth control in the past then chances are you have a yeast problem. Eating foods that are processed or refined on a regular basis can also contribute to an overgrowth of yeast within the body. See the Home page for a detailed explanation of yeast and its causes.
- What are the symptoms of an overgrowth of yeast or Candida?
- Symptoms can vary from fatigue, achy joints, recurring yeast infections, bloating, stomach or bowel problems, etc. Yeast can also impede the body's ability to absorb nutrients from food which leaves you more susceptible to sickness.
- Where can I find the supplements to use while on the yeast diet?
- Most organic or health food markets should carry these supplements standard. There are also several reputable places on the web where you can find the supplements needed to complete the yeast diet.
- Why hasn't my doctor told me about my yeast problem?
- Many doctors are becoming aware of the effects that a yeast overgrowth has within the body, however yeast problems create other symptoms that often get treated instead. While we are not doctors and can give no medical advice (see our disclaimer) it has been our experience that solving the yeast problem first relieves many of the symptomatic problems commonly treated with medicine.